I Hate the Sun

Today was a gay day. A gay day was
today.

But that's normal I guess. Yesterday was a great day... which meant that today had to be extra crap to balance it out. Bad days always follow great days - story of my life.

Currently listening to "Fuck You"- Lily Allen. It makes me laugh =3 especially when the backup singers sing "Fuck you" very very very very very very very high. & I like all Lily Allen songs anyway.

Back to the topic, today was gay for a lot of reasons. For one thing, it was so BLOOODY HOT. I had to walk home as well, carrying my 20-something kg bag + laptop. High achievers was a snooze fest (as Belinda mentioned in her blog) and I also felt very very nauseous in period 2. I was gonna vomit into Nancy's face :( Sorry luu poo, I know how picky you are about the products that go on your face. To top it all off, Ms N wanted me to write another article for the newspaper. I was so happy when I finished the last one off, and now she wants me to write another one! Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

Also,

I NEED TO WATCH "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL". RIGHT. NOW!

Need my drama crack, need my drama crack, need my drama crack.

But I'm trying to make it last. I've got 4 more eps left - if I wait till Thursday, two more will come out. Farr out, now I know how druggies feel.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to write such negative blogs. They just turn out that way. Speaking of negative, I've got some stuff that's bothering me but I guess everyone's got stuff that's bothering them, right? Look at the people in Zimbabwe, they're problems are WAYYYYYYYY more important than stupid teenage angst.

Haha, that's my inner hippy talking.

Leave A Comment