Drama Crack




LOVE the new korean drama: "You're Beautiful". It's my current drama crack... I can't stop watching it (F5). Actually it's even better than Boys Before Flowers :D & youse know how much I LOVED Boys Before Flowers.



Basically, You're Beautiful is about a nun/girl (Mi-nyeo) who pretends to be a guy so she can join this boy band (A.N.Jell). She's actually impersonating her twin brother who for some reason is unavailable. At first the teams members don't accept her but after a while they start becoming closer and even protective. I know, sounds cliche but its really really really really really really good. The actors that play the "band" in the drama actually sing and play instruments in real life which is cool.

I reckon the girl's too pretty to pass for a boy but since this is dramaland, people are allowed to be stupid and not realise she's a girl. (e.g Mizuki from Hana Kimi. She didn't look like a guy either.)


Interestingly, I read on Dramabeans that the two main leads were strong contestants for the role of Jandi and Gu Jun Pyo in BBF.

At first, I didn't really like the main guy cuz he had this gay haircut and I thought he looked like horse shit. But then I changed my mind after he got a makeover :D


Anyways, back to watching my addictive, random, shallow yet meaningful, eye-candy-filled Korean drama...

***
Glow in the dark ping pong balls ftw.


Leave A Comment