Bye Bye Drama

I actually have no homework to do right now so I guess I'll just waste time by blogging about random stuff :)


For example, the vocal teacher told me to pick another song to learn next week and I spent around 10 minutes looking at my iTunes library trying to find one. I really like Demi Lovato :) Did I tell you that? I kind of got sick of her songs for a while but now I like them again. Maybe I should pick one of her songs for vocals... but then I've already done one of her songs and I don't wanna seem like one of those narrow minded people who only stick to one particular type of music. HAHAHAHA I wonder what would happen if I picked a Korean song... Her expression would probably look like this:



I finished "You're Beautiful" on the weekend :( I cried at the end - not cuz it was sad but because it was the last episode. It was a good drama... I'm gonna miss it so much. Let's just have a minute's silence for the passing of this totally awesome drama.


Back to random ramblings, my mum went to the school community meeting to do translating today. Guess who went up to her and started talking to her? Katherine's Dad. LOL. I won't say what he said but ... it was weird.

Leave A Comment