Beware of the Nargles Harry...

Nancy said that Stephanie said that a mole in the middle of your neck/throat means you'll commit suicide and a mole near your eyes means you cry a lot. I have moles on those two places, which means that I'm going to cry a lot and commit suicide...

Whoopee for me.

It's so bloody hot today. I felt like I was underwater when walking outside, the air was that heavy. Since my sister stole my old room, I'm left with the crappy one that doesn't have air con or anything. How am I supposed to survive summer? F5

My dad made me borrow his weird Vietnamese karaoke videos at Cabra Library again (cuz he ran out of space on his card). If you don't know them, they're the ones with asian ladies posing on the front and tacky coloured font all over it. They also look really cheap and ugly. You can imagine the looks that the librarian gave me when I borrowed them.

Off to dinner now and then Harry Potter later :)

***

"Mistletoe...is often infested with Nargles..." - Luna Lovegood

***

P.S Thank you Othilia, for pointing out that Albus Dumbledore is gay. I seriously never would've noticed.

Leave A Comment