What's that I see?



Look at the 90210 screenshot above.

Notice anything?

No?

Well look at the background.

*GASP* What's that I see? O-M-G It's the Wicked Poster!

*Shrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek*

HAHAHAHA ignore me. I'm just so excited cuz I'm GOING TO SEE WICKED TONIGHT.

LOLs sorry people, I'll shut up now. I don't want to rub it in anymore :(




Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anyway, on to other stuff. Last night, Tian came over and we watched The Secret Garden. It used to be one of my favourite movies and now that I've rewatched it, I totally understand why I was so obsessed before :)


It is like THE CUTEST MOVIE ever about a girl named Mary who discovers a secret garden after moving to a manor house in the country. With the help of a friend called Dicken, she helps restore the garden. She also discovers that there's another boy who lives in the manor house as well. He's actually the Lord's son, Colin. Colin has never been outside before because people have told him that he's very sick and could die. However, when Mary moves in, she changes the way he sees the world and slowly he starts to get stronger.


The actors are just so adorable.

Mary: It's so dark in here. Can't we at least open
some windows?

Colin: NO! You can't open them! They've been nailed
shut.

Mary: What?! You mean you've never seen the sun
before in your whole life?

Colin: Yes. I'm deathly ill you see. If you open
the windows, the spores will get in. My lungs wouldn't be able to handle it
and I would die.

Mary: What are spores?

Colin: ... I don't know.

Hahahaha I also love the bit where Mary and Dicken are sitting on the swing. Colin sees them staring at each other and he gets jealous :)

Leave A Comment