~I feel it in my fingers... I feel it in my toes~


It's funny how some days, no one blogs at all and on other days, you go to your blogger dashboard and everyone's blogged at least once. Today was one of those days. Although most of it was Juliana's surveys :D

Anyways, I had an extremely lazy day today. I woke up at 10 and had to go to the bank at Canley Heights to deposit all my money. Now my money box is very light cuz it's empty of all those 50c's that ppl gave me for my birthday :L In the morning, my sister and I were playing with the moneybox locks. I found out how to pick the lock with a bobby pin :) Too bad that it only works on my moneybox, not my sisters'. Kind of pointless really... considering that it's not myself that I want to rob.

I fnished reading a book today called "Gone". It was awesome. It was about everyone 15 or over disappearing from a whole town and the kids that remain have to fend for themselves. Some of them have powers and stuff - kind of like X-men or whatever - but with romance. Wait a minute, X-men has romance too... i think.


This is the cover that I found when I searched it up on google images. But the one I borrowed from the library looks nothing like that. It's basically a black cover with the words "Gone" in yellow. Ugly or what? Thank god I didn't judge it by its cover.

Oh by the way, me and my sister were the slowest ppl at the bank. Our depositing took like 20 minutes :L I think it's cuz we had a lot of coins. But we talked to the lady behind the glass while we waited. She was nice. She felt sorry for me when I told her that I had a science yearly coming up :L

I played Sims 3 for quite a few hours today. My Sims got married and I threw them the best wedding ever :) Though you probably don't care.

Click to enlarge.

I also had fun making me Sim date and then break up with ten different guys. She has now fulfilled the "heartbreaker" goal. Whoop whoop :D

Two days before my last Sunday maths class. *sigh*

What else did I do today? Erm, I watched Love Actually (again) cuz it was on TV. Did anyone else watch it? It's funny at times but there are scenes that make you go "ewwww". My parents walked in on one of those "ewwww" scenes :L Hahaha, that little boy is so cute. He's so young and he's already got a crush (and a kiss from the girl he likes). Talk about shameful.

Dammit, now I've got that song stuck in my head. The one that goes, "I feel it in my fingers. I feel it in my toes...Love is all around me. It's everywhere I go." Well, something along those lines anyway.

Leave A Comment