Fridays are supposed to be fun

Today was a shit day. I woke up at 12 and got a call from tutor telling me that class was rescheduled to 1:30pm. I had to come early cuz I missed out on class last time. So I wasted 2 and a half hours of my life sitting there and not knowing what I was doing. I also got 2 chunky booklets for hw. They are due this Sunday, when I have class again.

My parents forgot that I had tutoring (surprise surprise). I called them at work and asked them who was gonna drive me there. They told me to ask my aunty and then my mum said she would pick me up. Well guess what? She forgot to pick me up when class ended and I stood there for half an hour feeling like an idiot. Somehow, they never forget to pick my sister up.

I am capped and I don't know why. I haven't been drama-ing or anime-ing in the holidays. The only thing I've watched is 90210 and that was from Anita. FAAAAAAR. Now I have to wait 3-4 days for my net back.

I realised that the holidays are half over. That means that in another two weeks, we will have the science yearly. And the week after that is gonna be the maths yearly. Yay.

The highlight of my holiday is over. I've been waiting to watch Wicked for ages and now that I have, everything else I do just seems boring. There is nothing else that I'm really really looking forward to. I want more Wicked ><'

Last of all, I realised that my eyes are really really bad. I can't see past the outside of my room, I can't look out the window without everything turning out hazy. I can't even watch the fucking television without everything going all blurry. God. And the worst thing is, eyes don't get better. They only get worse and the best thing you can do about it is try to slow it down.

Comments
One Response to “Fridays are supposed to be fun”
  1. Bel.♡ says:

    Omg Cynthia, I get capped without knowing why either x.x And I hate it.

Leave A Comment