City

Just came back from CT and I'm so tired. My feet are full on covered with blisters from walking in uncomfortable new shoes and I feel extrememly deprived of sleep. For the last few days, I haven't slept a lot cuz of going out and stuff... Must catch up on some tonight.

Anyways, I bought two dresses and two short sleeve jackets. I'm not sure if I should wear the dresses for the wedding though cuz they're not that formal... Oh wells, I've still got time. Anyways, most of the day was spent at Chinatown but I also went to Kinokuniya and Allan's Music Store - which is this really big two storey music store that has practically everything that a musician needs. At Kinokuniya, I spent quite a while just staring at the people that were down below because it looked so cool when a whole mob of them crossed the street. I also read half of Evernight :)

I also saw a dark-haired, guitar-playing, busking guy outside Paddy's Markets. I wanted to see if his eyes were green but got dragged away by parents. T_T'

Leave A Comment