Bye Bye Holidays :'(

I know hardly anyone watches Australian Idol anymore but OMG, I JUST CAME BACK FROM WATCHING THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF IT AND NATHAN JUST SANG "MUSIC OF THE NIGHT" FROM PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ok, sorry. I had to get that out of my system 8)

Such a sad sad day. I can't believe the holiday's over :'( Why does it always go so fast? I still haven't done half of the things I wanted to do (such as learn more guitar songs and shop for a school bag) and i won't have time to do them during the term cuz of studying and stuff. Oh wells...

Anyway, I've decided to stop writing my story for a while. 1) because I've got other stuff to concentrate on and 2), because I know some of you are secretly going "thank god she's stopping" >_> LOL jks jks. But yeh, I really do need to concentrate more on studying. I've grown so lazy over the weeks.

Yesterday, i recharged my phone and got a $60 bonus amount of credit but I think it expires in 15 days. I also won 150 free texts to people that are also with Optus :D

Most of youse know that I'm struggling in the Sunday tutoring class right? Well today, I actually managed to do a probability question and get it right, before the girl that sits next to me. Usually, she's the one who gets it right and I'm the one who sits and struggles but not today. I was so proud of myself - I gloated for like a whole 5 minutes :D And then, I realised that the reason she didn't get it was because she was from Vietnam and she didn't really know how to read the question properly...

*sigh* and I actually thought I had achieved something for once :'(

On a different note however, I found out that "The Host" - by Stephenie Meyer is gonna be turned into a movie as well. The article about that is here. That's something else i can add to my list of book to movie adaptions that I'm anticipating - along with "Beastly" and "New Moon". Although, I swear, if they butcher it, I'm gonna cry.

Leave A Comment