WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME?

SA SA MOKU!!
was the new word I learnt today :) Actually it's supposed to be sa sa baby but I substituited moku (fag) into it. Either way, it's gonna sound weird so w/e.

Tomorrow is the dreaded monologue. At least I hope I get to say it tomorrow cuz I've spent the whole week waiting for my name to be drawn out of the hat. I could've used that time wisely to edit my present speech but I felt too lazy. There were lots of ppl in my class who had really good speeches that were funny/dramatic and compared to them, my speech sucks shit. Oh well... :(

Lunch today was fun :L Othilia, Bonnie and I were standing near the light area and ambushing people - kind of like the mexican wave thingo except everytime someone walked past, we would shout, "WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME?!?" At first, I kept cracking up and could only say, "WHY DON'T YOU - PFFFFFFF *insert hysterical laughter*" cuz it was too embarassing. I sounded like a crazy person -.-' But in the end, we finally managed to say it without cracking up. Unfortunately, one of the people who walked past was my reading buddy so I'm guessing that on Friday, she's gonna be giving me strange looks while reading.

In music, we had to listen to Ms H play THAT song. I'm not sure but I think she's played THAT song to our class at least 3 times. If I hear her play THAT song one more time, I'm gonna spontaeneously combust. One of the things we're doing in music this term is, we finally get free choice in what song we want to play. I'm thinking of doing Howl's Moving Castle but its a bit complicated cuz 1. there aren't enough parts, and 2. othilia's not sure if she can play it on violin. Ah wells, we've got heaps more time to pick, I guess.

I'm gonna end off here with the two books you MUST READ. When I say must read, I mean READ-OR-ELSE-I'LL-COME-BASH-YOU. ok? ^^

  • Beastly - which I mentioned was gonna be turned into a movie.
  • & The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

What are you waiting for man? READ.

Comments
One Response to “WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME?”
  1. Anonymous says:

    Pfft, you stuffed up our awesome plan of hating everyone ;L

Leave A Comment