Thank you Everyone XD

Ok, I should've posted this yesterday but I didn't have time.

THANK YOU everyone who chipped in/wrote in the card/helped organise stuff or just said "Happy Birthday" to me yesterday. I'm really really grateful for all the presents and stuff. dw, I know who chipped in and if I haven't already said thank you to you, then I'm saying it to you now. THANK YOU! That was THE BEST birthday ever :D.

Oh, and special thanks to Banjosect. You guys are the most awesomest friends ever XD. You ROCK!!

When I find time, I'll post more stuff but that's all for now. Luv you guys xox

P.S Thank you Elyn for Dimitri. Even though you only gave him to me cuz he's "gay" :p
P.P.S Nanc, just cuz I'm two months older than you doesn't mean you're gonna live two months more than me :L
P.P.P.S NO I'M NOT BLUSHING.

Leave A Comment