NEW New Moon Trailer

ZOMG. Have youse seen the new, new moon trailer? It's so awesomely awesome. There's more action and suspense in it. The director looks like he's done a good job with it - I can't wait =D My only regret is that he didn't get to do the first one. That first one was a pitiful excuse for a film. PITIFUL I TELL YOU.

In answer to Anita's question, yes, I still blog :) even though it seems like no one else does...

I'm so proud of myself. I did FOUR of those science assignment thingos today without a break in between. ^^ So proud of myself for not getting sidetracked. I did play some point & click games and dressupgames at the beginning but... that's beside the point.

There's not much to say about school. Umm... in science, our paper mache star was such a FAIL that poor juliana had to do it all again at home. But she said she didn't mind so yeh. Seriously though, our first one looked like something that got run over, pushed back into shape and then jabbed 100 times by some vicious bird. LOL.

My sister's been doing many performances lately. Tonight, she danced at the Gillawarna Festival or some shit like that and my dad recorded the whole show. Guess what song the choir sang? Under the Southern Skies- Nikki Webster :L Brings back memories, doesn't it nanc? *wink wink nudge nudge*

What else did I do at school? Erm.. me, hannah and tian made a halfish-singing group at recess and we sang (atrociously) any of the lame songs we could come up with. In maths, I had the quadratic equation song stuck in my head. I bludged in english cuz I finished english rules (H) and yes I realise none of youse want to hear about these insignificant little details of my life so I'll just stop here.

P.S. I hope people start blogging again... I have nothing to read when I'm bored :(

Leave A Comment