More Quizzes

It's been a while since I've done any quizzes :) So during my break from tutoring hw, I did some. LOLs. Here are my results:

What Colour Should Your Hair Really
Be?


Brunette
You are the genius of the group. You always get what you want whether the people providing whatever it is realize it
or not. You love to read and gain knowledge. You don't normally enjoy sports or
physical workouts, but you put up with them anyway, for it's all in your plan.
You are the one people come to for advice, for they see you as a leader, even
though you don't qualify for the role.



*sigh* I wanted some other cool/wacky colour (like black with purple highlights or red) but I got stupid brunette. The sport thing is kind of true.

What tv/movie/book character are
you?


Elizabeth Bennet
You are kind but head strong
and will not let others influence you.



What Will Your Year Be Like? (school year theme
song included)


Bad...
Are you okay? If you answered correctly, your
year will most likely be bad. Don't freak out! I could be wrong, I mean this is
a homemade quiz. But if you would like to read further, please do so. You tend
to not participate in extra curricular activities. And you hate school functions
such as football games and the occasional pep rally. Stop sitting
around! Get off your a** give in to the clichés of having school spirit. All the
while, having fun and kicking back with your friends. It's the only way. Now,
you might be happy with your lifestyle and that's fine. I can't change that.
YOUR SONG OF THE YEAR: "Show Me What I'm Looking For" by Carolina
Liar



F5 F5 F5 F5 F5! I have school spirit. I just don't express it >:(

What room in a house represents you?

Your room
You are an independent person that
knows how to entertain themself though you dont mind being with others, thats
cool!

Leave A Comment