How I Spent my Weekend

Dear Diary Blog

Today, I woke up at 9:00 and was supposed to go swimming. But being the lazybum that I am, I went on the computer instead and waited for my sister to leave for swimming. 10 minutes after they left, my dad rang home and said to my mum, "Hey! How come cynthia's not in the car?" lols.

After that, I felt guilty so when Tian came over, we decided to get off our asses and ride bikes instead. It's been so long since I last rode my bike that it made this horrible squeaky sound every time I braked. Still, it was a nice day for riding. It was sunny-but not too sunny and we managed to ride for half an hour before it became too hot. There's only so many laps you can do around the townhouse though, so at 11:45 we decided to ride laps around the block instead.

Unfortunately the man (my mum) wouldn't let cuz she thought we'd get raped or arrested by the police for not wearing helmets so tian and I asked Roxie instead. I mean, she is 19 already, which means she's an adult. She said,"Yeh, yeh, do whatever you want," so we snuck out the gates and rode a few laps :) Yuan joined us after a bit but then we had to go back in cuz my mum would start to notice we were missing.

After scabbing ice blocks off nancy's mum, we went to my house to watch a movie on the big screen. We took ONE HOUR to decide what to watch and that was only after watching this youtube video on the top 20 disney movies of all time. Did you know that Tarzan is number 20 and got beaten by Bambi (no. 17) How is that even possible?? And what the hell is Emperor's New Groove even doing on that list when Mulan and Pocohontas didn't even get on? WHERE IS THE BLOODY JUSTICE IN THAT?! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO??

Phew, I'm sorry. It's just... disney movies... mean such ....a great deal to me :'(

Anyway, we ended up watching Beauty and the Beast (which was voted the no. 1 disney movie) and it was so good. The first time i watched it, I didn't think much of it. My favourite disney movie has always been Ariel (it was no.2 on the list) but I might need to reconsider now.
(btw, we originally wanted to watch Barbie and the Three Muskateers but noooo, tian said we had to wait for nancy >:( who, might I add, WAS NOT HOME. Oi fatso, you cost me my barbie movie *grrrr*)
When the movie finished, I had to go tutoring. blehh. I got there, walked into the classroom and realised everyone was giving me a "who the hell is she?" look. LOL. I couldn't recognize anyone in that class. I felt like such an idiot standing there. I half turned towards the door and was walking back out when one of the girls said, "Hey! Are you in the 10A class? They don't have tutoring today."

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUN. That made me feel even more like an idiot. Just then, the tutor walked in and he was like," Cynthia! You don't have class today, didn't I tell you?" and I was thinking, "DAMN, I should really pay more attention in class." But then i remembered that I left class early last week and that was why I didn't know tutoring was cancelled.
Successfully wasted 20 minutes of my life that could've been used to play Sims instead? Check.

But yeh, that was all stuff that happened today. Yesterday night, Tian, Nancy and Amy came over to eat KFC and watch movies. And I finally got my new camera!! Yay! It's a Coolpix S220 and this is what it looks like:

*insert holy music*

Yesss... Those days of crappy quality pictures are all behind me now. From now on, I will take GOOD QUALITY PICTURES. Oh yeh!

Funnily enough, the first thing I took a picture of was my sister's butt... well who told her to block my view of the tv screen? >:(





What do you think? I have talent don't I? These pictures convey so much meaning and stuff :) I should totally become a professional photographer.

Leave A Comment