Hannah Montana Movie


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




Surprisingly, Hannah Montana was a really good movie :D I used to think Miley Cyrus was soooo overated and had the voice of a frog. I still think she has the voice of a frog but as for the overated part, well, I guess I understand why people like her so much.


Or maybe I've just been brainwashed as well.


Tennessee is really very pretty (I'm assuming they shot the movie there). After watching the movie, I really wanted to go there and ride horses into the sunset. ><' Why didn't I go there while I was in the US? But then again, movies tend to glorify places and make them seem better than they really are. Still... I want to live in a house that overlooks beautiful hills and meadows and I want to wake up early in the mornings to go horse riding with my friends. -sigh- We all know that's never gonna happen.



I really liked the songs that she sang in the movie, especially the duet one with her dad. (That's the song I posted up there- thank you nancy :)


That Travis guy was cute as well ^^ I heard that he was the guy from the Taylor Swift music video. No wonder he looked kinda familiar...


The movie wasn't overly funny, like how the episodes usually are but there were lots of cute parts (aka the horse eating her wig).



One thing that seemed a bit strange was the revolving door part. Seriously, how long can you STAY in a revolving door anyway? I'm pretty sure she was in that thing for at least 40 seconds. It kinda ruined the dramatic-ness of that scene :L
All in all, it was a really nice, sweet movie that I wouldn't mind watching over and over again.
Off topic: Tian just came around to ask if I wanted to go to Animania with her and Roxie tomorrow. I said yes and then realised that it cost $35 :( It's not really worth it just to pay 35 bucks to get it and then buy takoyaki is it? Plus I only wanted to go cuz I didn't want to go swimming with my sister...

Leave A Comment