For the sake of keeping this blog alive...

LOL, what happened to blogging? Did it suddenly die off and become extinct? I was gonna blog yesterday but I used up my 70 GB. However, my net got renewed today so YAY! Back to draining it all by watching Bleach =D

On Friday night, I went to my sister's drama thingo. It was held at Campbelltown Art Gallery and me, tian and my family arrived at 7:30pm. Basically, it was many schools (high + primary) coming together and presenting a series of short acts. The show went on for approximately 2 hours with a 20 minute interval and my sister had three lines. Yes, you heard right, 3 lines. Ah wells, it was entertaining though. Those people are so FREAKIN' TALENTED. Especially the ones that came from Performing Arts High School.

Here's a rundown of some acts:

  • One was about a girl who had insomnia. The whole act was about her staying awake at night. Sounds boring but it was entertaining, especially when she started going insane and talking to herself
  • Another item was about a group of children/teens who sneak into a murderer's house while he's away. They're having lots of fun when suddenly, he comes back with a dead body. It kinda confused me but in the end, the children murdered him O_O
  • My sister's one was called "The Jabben" and it was about little itsy bitsy monsters that evolved because of humans littering. Enough said.
  • One was set in a hospital and there were cockroaches in someone's ear. Nice.
  • The one I really really liked was the last one. I didn't really understand it but the acting was so AWESOME. It was by some performing arts high school. I think this group of weird scientists were experimenting on a robot human or something. They were trying to unravel the mysteries of human kind and their feelings, e.g. love. There was an agent called "Agent Gay" and he wore makeup and kept shouting, "OMG BRITNEY, BRITNEY!" LOLs.

There were many more acts but I can't be bothered describing them all. I've gotta go buy a new camera cuz my sis broke my old one at camp. I don't mind though, I'm gonna get a brand new one that doesn't take shitty quality photos =D

Leave A Comment