Fat Man on the Roof

Nanc, I now understand why you were so scared about ppl falling through your roof. OMG the roof is SHAKING!! & the fat person who's standing up there keeps sneezing. My sister said that she was about to change clothes and then realised that there was a ladder near her window and a man was climbing up that ladder O_O

Today I went swimming with my sister and afterwards, we bought slushies and scallops. Haha I think we ate more than we excercised... I then went Livo and bought...

THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE
(sequel to the Hunger Games)

YAYAYAYAYAY! I've already read up to chapter 5 and its so goooooooood. (& sad as well). I nearly cried at pages 75 - 77. I'm trying to read the book slowly cuz I don't want it to end. lols. BTW othilia, nancy and bonnie, peeta is mine. Youse can all have Haymitch :)

At Coles, my dad was being his usual cheap self. You know how you can get like 4% off fuel if you spend 30 bucks or more at Coles? Well, my dad was splitting up all our groceries into 3 groups, each worth 30 bucks, and paying for them seperately so he could get more of those discounts. One group was only worth $28 and so he said to the checkout dude, "Can I add one more thing to this pile?" T_T His cheapness never fails to amaze me.

At the end of the day, he's only gonna be saving 3 x 0.4 x 50L. Which is basically, 6 bucks. Heh, might as well not go to all that trouble and put those Arnott biscuits back onto the shelf...

Comments
3 Responses to “Fat Man on the Roof”
  1. Roslyn says:

    ROFL Cynthia, how many fictional guys are yours now ..? if i remember correctly, edward, dimitri and now peeta ? stop stealing the guys D: LOL

  2. bob says:

    no worries cynth ;) bread boy is allll yours. i'll let the rest of the girls fight. hahaha Chace Crawford is mine. HANDS OFF :D

  3. Cynthia says:

    To Lyanna: You forgot jack sparrow, phantom, peter pan and peter from narnia :) LOL What makes you think I'm stealing all the guys?

    To Bonnie: Sure sure, you can have Chace, I'll have Chuck.

Leave A Comment