The Violin

Good & Bad things about the violin:

  • Good: I can threaten my reading partner. I told her that it was a machine gun and if she didn't read, I would shoot her. She didn't laugh.
  • Bad: I have to carry it on Friday mornings and afternoons TT'. Along with my school bag and PE bag and books...
  • Good: I can finally practice at home, it feels cool having my own (borrowed) violin.
  • Bad: My mum nearly spazzed (again) when I told her the rental fee.
  • Good: My sister listens to me now cuz I told her that if she doesn't, I would play the violin in her room. Quote: "Geez, I knew you were bad but not THIS BAD."
  • Bad: I can't play it downstairs in case my neighbours complain. When I first tried practicing with it, my mum asked me what dying bird I was keeping in my room.
  • Good: No-one bothers me anymore cuz if they do, I tell them that I'm going to practice and then they all run away :)

Right now, I guess you could say that the violin is more like a weapon of mass destruction (that has the awesome power of destroying everyone's eardrums -within a 1 mile radius-), rather than an instrument. The only one who doesn't care is my dad. He could probably sleep through World War 3 and not realize it.

Comments
3 Responses to “The Violin”
  1. Anonymous says:

    ROFL, at least you don't have a dog that howls when you play (Y)

  2. bob says:

    LOL, u noe what my brother did? my case was lying on the floor open so he walked past and chucked in 20c coin. LOL then he got head phones and started sitting in front of me. =='

  3. Cynthia says:

    LOL :L When I started playing, my mum looked at me like, "What happened to the 135 bucks I gave to you to do violin? Are you even taking lessons?"

Leave A Comment