SUPERFREAK! SUPERFREAK!

Someone told me that blogging is allowed during this no-net period so that's what I'm doing right now :) I promise I'm not doing anything else though, no bleach, no youtube, no lazylaces, no dressupgames and no msn -sigh-


On the weekend, I watched two movies- The Chronicles of Narnia:Prince Caspian and Little Miss Sunshine.


Narnia 2 was good because Peter was in it and Peter is the sexiest guy ever. I love that face he makes when he gets bashed up. I remember nancy and I used to have a massive crush on Peter and Tian's bro loved Lucy and Amy loved Edmund :L Edmund is also alright looking but he's not as sexy as peter. Maybe its that monobrow... LOL jks jks.



HAHAHA, it doesn't get much sexier than that XD



When the movie finished, we went on youtube to look up bloopers and OMG THEY WERE SO FUNNY. HAHAHA. In one of them, Susan kissed Prince Caspian and then she started giggling like a crazy person while Prince Caspian just stood there and looked embarassed. It was also funny to see the extras (who were supposed to be the centaurs and fauns), run up and down the battlefield dressed in spotty neon green tights. Obviously, this was supposed to help with the computerized effects but it was still funny - especially when this buffed up macho dude was wearing them.
& ZOMG Edmund and Peter dancing in the middle of the battlefield, it doesn't get much funnier than that.

I would upload the bloopers but I'm not allowed to go on youtube. But if you can, try searching up Prince Caspian bloopers on youtube. Hilarious. Seriously, you have to search it up. NOW!




You know what else was funny? Little Miss Sunshine. SHAME ON THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T WATCH IT >:( You missed out on the "superfreaky" dance and the funniness of the family's disfunctioness (LOL, tongue twister). It was funny how the family tried to smuggle the old man's body out of the hospital and they had to carry him across the parking lot wrapped in a white sheet. I mean, what sane person would do such a thing? Heh, I guess that family was just insane.

BTW, I love this quote:

Olive: I would like to dedicate this dance to my grandpa.

Commentator: Awww, that's so sweet. Where's your grandpa now?

Olive: In the trunk of our car.

-silence-


Anyways, I know this post had pictures from the net but I swear that all I did was search them up on google and put them in this post. Nothing else. Just think of it as a matter of research. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, etc.... ouch.

Leave A Comment