New Playlist

I finally finally FINALLY changed the songs on my playlist =D About time, right?

My taste in music is completely random (& strange) but basically I like stuff that sounds nice. You don't normally see me listening to stuff that doesn't sound good - unless its from a drama or movie that I really really like.

Anyway, on this playlist I've got a lot of Taylor Swift, reason being: country music goes with my template. LOL. I've also got stuff that normal people don't listen to like Casker and "Slow Me Down". These songs will probably take a while to get used to... You can also see how much Disney channel has brainwashed me from the songs by Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. Fair Disney channel! O how I misseth thee.

& I thought I wouldn't be able to resist putting POTO songs on but I did resist. Probably cuz no one would ever go on my blog again if I did :(
Oh wells, maybe next time.

Leave A Comment