My 20 bucks >:(

Just came back from tutor and ARRRGH, SO PISSED OFF.

You see, my tutor sometimes puts up "challenge" questions on the board and the first person to get them right earns money. Today, he gave us a question to do and said he'd award $20 if we got it. I got the answer straightaway and waited a while cuz he was writing something on the board. When he turned around, he said, "Does anyone have the answer?" and immediately, this other girl said she did F5. Anyway, she got it right and he gave her $20.

T_T JEEZ, 20 BUCKS BRO. IT COULD'VE BEEN MY MONEY >:( DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY 5c LOLLIES I COULD BUY WITH 20 BUCKS?! FARRR-

That reminded me of the time Nancy and I could've gotten $50 from another challenge question. We both had the answer but were too scared to put up our hands... lols.
>>>High-5 Nanc<<<

Oh wells, moral of the story is - DON'T HESITATE, GRAB YOUR CHANCE AND YELL OUT YOUR ANSWER BEFORE SOME OTHER BITCH DOES.
-no offense to the girl who did yell out the answer. I'm just pissed cuz it usually takes me 4 weeks to earn 20 bucks.

Leave A Comment