Monster Gobstopper

Two days ago, I had nothing to do. If you asked me again today, I would tell you that I have too much stuff to do. Funny how life changes like that eh?


Ifeelya, if you're reading this then I'd like to say thanks again for the GINORMOUS Gobstopper XD I'll try to eat it soon and I'll also time how long it takes me to. I'm estimating at least 2 weeks (it is the size of a cricket ball, y'know).

High Achievers was a bit boring today. We played the CSI game again and didn't make much progress. I folded miniature cranes and flowers while Mr Ward screamed at the projection. Later, he blamed us for not helping and started yelling at us as well. LOL.

In music, Stephanie chucked me dirtys.

But at lunch I chucked Stephanie dirtys as well so it evened out.

& then Nancy started chucking poops at us.

Well, that's my all I have to say about school. Right now I have a dilemma - whether to go to japanese camp or not. Thing is, it sounds fun and I want to go but it doesn't seem fair to the other people who wanted to go as well (but weren't able to) :( What do I do...

But anyways, here were the bloopers I was talking about. ( I hope uploading this video doesn't count as using net. It was only for blogging purposes.)


Can someone please explain 0:38? :L

Comments
3 Responses to “Monster Gobstopper”
  1. Nancy Luu says:

    0.38 as in the baby ? LOL i think it was the evil guy and woman's one :L the one the woman kept holding. idk :P

  2. Cynthia says:

    Oh I see. I was wondering wth they had a naked baby doll there...

  3. Anonymous says:

    Heehee, I hope you break your teeth on it... not (Y). I'm not that mean :)

Leave A Comment