Isn't it Ironic?

Yesterday I got a note to go on the japanese excursion. I don't do japanese (stupid high achievers) but there were extra spots, that's why I got it. I went home and asked my mum if I could go. She said NO - she wasn't willing to pay the $140 bucks and she said stuff like, "You don't even learn japanese, what's the point?" and "Why the hell do you even want to go anyway?". She full spazzed at me and told me to pay it myself. I can't do that seeing I get $5 pocket money a week and it would take me... oh, only 14 weeks to save up HALF THE AMOUNT.

Today, I went to school and at lunch, I gave the note back to Ms P. It turns out that my mum rang my aunty (who works at the school) during lunch, and told her that she'd changed her mind and would pay for the excursion after all. So, when Juliana and Nancy went to Ms P. to give in their notes, they asked for my note back.

And guess what? She'd already given it to another student.

Funny how life can be so horrible.

Leave A Comment