Frozen Poop

My playlist's got even more songs now cuz I just updated it with more Demi Lovato songs ^^ I can't seem to stop listening to her songs, they're so addictive.

I'll also take to chance to say that I feel very high and happy all of a sudden. Tomorrow's Friday and in english and science, I'll be watching videos. There's violin tomorrow and HA is gonna be a bludge (like always). The only bad thing is PE :( I don't want to run around in the cold...

Anita's blog had something about poop from the plane. I think I watched something about this lady's house being destroyed by poop. Apparently a plane was flying past and it dropped a poop. The poop became frozen, like a meteorite, as it dropped down to earth and when it hit the lady's house, it was hard enough to put a hole through her roof. Interesting, right?

Ok, I'm sorry, I don't know why I told you that.

Leave A Comment