Extra Photos

I've been thinking of posting some stuff that I didn't get to post about while I was in America. Over there, I was always rushing around so I didn't get to post some stuff that I really wanted to post. And anyway, the only thing these photos are doing right now, are rotting in my computer. So since its the weekend and the only other thing to do is the (gay) PE assignment, I guess I'll just upload them now. (Feel free to skip if you're not interested).

Grand Canyon- Cabins

My footprint

A dance hall.... hence the sign.

The cat that kept stalking me and then running away when I tried to pet it.
LA from my aunty's boat



Long Beach at night

Times Square

New York City


M.I.T- Massacheutus Institute of Technology (bleh, try saying that 10 times)


Gates to Harvard

Inside Harvard

Boston

Universal Studios

A Special Effects show


A scene from a movie. Can you guess which one? Haha, I'll tell you anyway. Its from War of the Worlds - the scene where the man carries his daughter out of the house and tells her to close her eyes.


Mr. Potato Head

San Francisco - view from a cruise
A lake...

You see that Nancy? STOP HARASSING ME! LOL jks jks

A tram

San Francisco's China Town

Leave A Comment