Dip Dip Dog Shit

I just got back from a really stressful piano lesson. Not only did I forget most of what I learnt 4 weeks ago but I spent most of the lesson hoping she wouldn't notice that I had dog shit on the bottom of my shoe T_T.

Damn her stupid great dane and its stupid giant poops on the stupid sidewalk. As I walked up the steps to her door I kept scraping my shoe on the steps but I think that made it worse. I also spent 2 minutes cleaning my shoe on her door mat before I knocked on the door. I guess I was lucky though. I'm pretty sure she would have noticed if I'd used the pedals... hehe.

Anyway, my mum made me give my piano teacher a keyring. It was seriously ugly and chunky but my teacher was nice enough to pretend she liked it. She told me she'd never been to America and had no interest going there either but she had been to Europe a few times. Since her childhood was spent in Malta, her father used to bring her whole family of 5 to Italy by boat and they would usually spend 6 weeks there.

See? You do learn something new everyday.

Ooooh, I also found out that Selena Gomez has a youtube account and she's got lots of videos on it as well. Yay! Now I can continue stalking my favourite disney stars without having to go to America. Disney Channel, I still miss you :(

I should really get back to work now. I've gotta do the gayass geo hw and then 1 chapter review & exercise before I'm caught up. Shhhh.. don't tell Juliana I haven't been doing my maths hw =3

P.S. if you're bothered (which I'm sure you're not), look up dueling banjos on youtube. Its so freaky- and I'm not just talking about the banjo playing.

Leave A Comment