BLEACH

Whoops. I should learn not to yank on drawers too hard =.='

Before I went to piano, I was looking for piano money so I went to my parent's room and opened the drawers. Unfortunately, I yanked on it too hard and the whole drawer literally fell apart in my hands. Everything in it fell out and when I say everything, I mean all my mum's jewellery, money receipts and little odds and ends. The whole floor was littered with junk. Ooops...

ANY-way, let's just forget about all that, shall we? My main purpose was to blog about:

BLEACH :)


Did someone say ABS??

Two weeks ago, I started watching it again and OMG I forgot how addictive it was. To those Bleach fans out there, I'm up to episode 113. I finally, finally finished the whole Bounto segment and can now get on with the real story (i think). Ichigo!! *nosebleed* HAHAHA I'm joking, I'm joking. Shhh! If tian hears about this, I'm dead >_>

I still can't stop laughing at Hanatarou (is that how you spell it?) in one of the earlier episodes.

*Hanatarou takes something out from his bag and
puts it in his mouth*


Ichigo: What's that?

Hanatarou: Its a special pill that gives you more
energy. See? Doesn't my face look more lively already?


*nothing about his face has changed - it still
looks dull and sleepy*


Ichigo: .....

LOLs XD

Leave A Comment