This is why I hate Packing

Juliana, this is why I don't like packing T_T Everything seems to end up in a jumbled pile and I STILL CAN'T FIND MY I <3 EDWARD SHIRT!


Shirts -Check!
Pants- Check!
1000 packets of Freddo, Caramel Koala and Nougats- Check! Check! Check!


I mean, look at this! Stupid asian parents and their weird habits of smuggling food into other countries. We are so going to get held up in the baggage checking area. When they X-ray our bags, all they're going to see are an endless supply of chocolate. (btw, its not all for me. The chocolate's for my mum's friends and relatives.) OMB, what if they're filming Border Security on the day?!

Comments
3 Responses to “This is why I hate Packing”
  1. Nancy Luu says:

    dont americans have freddos ? o_o

  2. Cynthia says:

    Yes, but they're cheaper here? :L I don't know, my parents are retarded.

  3. Julianaa says:

    LOL AHAHA :L
    when i meant pack
    i didnt exaclty mean packing a whole luggage of choclate :]
    LOL but oh well :L
    at least youre doing SOMETHING right? :3

Leave A Comment