San Francisco

On Wednesday, I left Los Angeles for the San Francisco 3 day tour. It was quite boring actually but hey, at least I could say that I went there.. LOL.

We stopped at a small Danish-looking town on the way there. After lunch, we looked around and I found the most awesomest store ever, called Del Sol. Everything they sold changed colour in the sun. They had shirts, bags, nail polish etc. I bought 2 bottles of colour changing nail polish plus a shirt ^^ They even had nail polish that was clear when you were inside and turned a cool pink colour when you were outside.


Hearst Castle is the only remaining castle in America - and it is so pretty.



GAAAAH! Who doesn't want a swimming pool like this?




The living room...
The dining room...
Another swimming pool - or should I say Roman bathhouse?

A pink fire hydrant lolz.
This place is in San Francisco and I forgot what it was called.


HAHA yes juliana, I am in a photo. O-M-G. I forgot to mention that I'm in the photos in my dad's camera but there's not many photos of me in this camera.


This is the windiest road in the world.
It was a really foggy day and this is all I could get of the Golden Gate Bridge.


San Francisco from a boat.
One of the biggest church organs in the world.
San Francisco's civic center


Yosemite National Park. This place is really pretty as well. It's like one of those places that American families go camping at in movies

Now THIS is what I imagined Edward's meadow looked like, not that crappy patch of dirt that was in the movie.



And here again, is my strange obsession with filming woodland creatures.


Leave A Comment