Downtown in LA

OMG JESSICA! I ATE LOBSTER XD. Are you jealous?? more about it down below...

I've just gotten back from a car trip downtown. ZOMG the city is so pretty at night. There are skyscrapers everywhere and rich apartments. But that's just the rich section. We also went to the slummy parts where they were hobos everywhere. They were camping out in actual tents in front of basketball courts and stuff. Most of them were black people. Also, downtown has a few sections. There's the rich people part, the poor people part, the japanese section and the korean section. I guess its better to show you than to talk about it. Oh, nearly forgot to mention, I drove down broadway street :L




I am so very sorry for the video quality. I have the shittiest camera in the world, literally. (^^ did you see the Harry Potter sign?)

Anyway let me backtrack. For dinner, we went to ANOTHER chinese restaurant. All of my relatives in America came this time. There were like, a bajillion aunties and uncles who I've never heard of there. And heyyy, I met my long lost cousins (seriously, I didn't even know I HAD any cousins in America) Weird. Yes I know me and my sister are the only girls there....

I also made some new friends there. Meet Fred (the chicken) and Bobby (the lobster).



Today, I found out that my other aunty and her American husband own a restaurant. We went there at 10:30pm (its open 24 hours). LOL, they even have a security guard looking after the place. It's such an awesome place- typical American diner XD


Look at my dad. He made his team lose cuz he sucked so much.

Continued in next post...

Comments
3 Responses to “Downtown in LA”
  1. Julianaa says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Julianaa says:

    LOOL :L
    you gotta introduce me to fred and bobby one day ;]
    hey is it me or do you look different in that photo? :L
    anyway, hope to talk to you sooon :D (L)

  3. Anonymous says:

    LOL. wasn't your birthday lobster good enough for you? had to ditch it for american lobster. ):<.
    having fun?

Leave A Comment