Disneyland Part 1


Disneyland is my favourite place in the whole world. Full stop.

LOL, it would take me 10 years to fully describe disneyland so I'll just bombard you with crappy quality photos and videos. I also went on nearly all the rides but I couldn't take photos inside them. Oh well...
HAHA, she's such a poser







Our hotel room
the jungle cruise


Main St.

There was a place where we could play guitar hero and I somehow managed to get the highest score XD

Main St. at night


Sleeping beauty's castle








Comments
5 Responses to “Disneyland Part 1”
  1. Nancy Luu says:

    ohmgoodness :3 i want that mirror thingy for my birthday LOL

  2. bob says:

    omg :L america's disneyland makes HK's one look like a dump. LOL

  3. Cynthia says:

    LOL, I would live in Disneyland if I could :)

  4. Anonymous says:

    Man, I'm so jealous. :L

  5. Scampii says:

    haha its a tranny =D

Leave A Comment