American McDonalds



Ok, I gotta make this short. The internet's running out and i'm very very close to getting banned from the laptop (damn parents). Maybe I won't be able to go on msn after all.

I remember saying that I would take a picture of the American McDonalds for you guys so that you could compare the menu. Well.. I didn't get to. WAIT! Before you start yelling at me, let me explain. :L

We went to McDonalds today and embarassing stuff happened (again). We spent AGES looking up at the menu and the lady behind the register got pissed at us. I ordered an apple pie coz it was the first thing I saw. My dad asked for tea but OMG they don't have tea! The lady was like, "What? We don't have tea..." And she gave my dad a weird look.

When we sat down, I saw a sign that said "No loitering. Maximum time allowed in restaurant: 30 minutes." I joked about taking a picture and showing it to you guys but I didn't really mean it. Stupid dad heard and said, "I'll do it instead!" I couldn't stop him in time and before you know it, he was already standing in front of the sign taking pictures. T_T' The cleaning lady went up to him and said, "Hey! What are you doing?" and he said in his ultra-fobby accent, "I'm taking pictures of da sign." She gave him another weird look and said, "What country are you from?" LOL. By this time, everyone in the restaurant was looking at him. Even the manager who was working as a cashier, was staring...

But yeh, point is, I just couldn't do it. I was embarassed enough cuz of my dad :( How could I just walk to the front of the restaurant, in front of all the McDonalds people, and start snapping away at the menu? I'm very sorry people ><' I have failed you. Maybe next time... when my dad isn't with me.

I'll see if I can continue this later... my parents are majorly pissed and I still haven't talked about Chinatown. If not, then goodbye, see you in 3 days time. I'm going VEGAS tomorrow XD Hope everyone's well and enjoying their last few days of school. I miss you guys so much.

HAHAHA! Anyone want an eyebrow? That's $7 thank you very much :)

Psshh. As if anyone would want to rent HER.


The candyman can coz he mixes it with love and makes the world taste gooood :)

Comments
One Response to “American McDonalds”
  1. Fiona says:

    ~ahhh the lollies look yummy.
    hope you're having fun.. <3

Leave A Comment