Scary Games

I'm only blogging coz I can't be bothered to do maths HW.

Ahh... I feel so relaxed now. All my piano exams are over and I have no more assignments. I guess its time to sit back and relax, or in my case play Sims 2 for 5 hours :)

Yesterday, I went to Nancy's house to watch her play the scary game. She did the playing and I did the hiding-behind-the-dragonology-book. The game starts off with you being stuck in a hotel room and you need to take pictures of this ghost that keeps flitting across the screen. It's mostly dark until you take a picture and then the flash comes on and you see this scary, pale person/thing hiding behind their hands.

We skipped level 2, where you're walking down the dark stairway and you need to take a picture of the other ghost.

In the third level, you get to a room where a little girl is sleeping. She starts tossing and turning and SUDDENLY SHE'S IN YOUR FACE. It's scarier than it sounds ><'

This particular game is only open after 6pm... so don't bother playing it in daylight with the windows open, tv on and 10 friends gathered round - that's cheating.

After that, we played another game we're you also start off in a hotel room. Your boyfriend, Jamie is missing and you need to find him. We found him... except he was possessed by some demon thing. At first, his face looked a alright but when Nancy clicked the wrong option, it turned into this ugly monster thing. Amy, nancy and I all screamed at the same time.
Worse thing was, she was webcamming with other people when we screamed...

Comments
5 Responses to “Scary Games”
  1. Fiona says:

    ahhh i know that game. Hotel626.
    We tried playing it at school, but you can only play at night time :( Unless we could figure out a way to change the school computer clocks.
    I tried playing it a few nights ago, but chickened out :L

  2. bob says:

    next time i'll bring a paper bag to put over my head :). want one? lol

  3. Bel.♡ says:

    Oooohhhhh, sounds fun :D

  4. Cynthia says:

    LOL fun if you consider nearly peeing your pants fun >_>

  5. Bel.♡ says:

    Okay, nevermind :L:L
    Maybe you weren't exaggerating :|

Leave A Comment