The Phantom of the Opera

was such a beautiful movie that I don't think I can even begin to describe it. I watched it on youtube last night (high quality) and just fell in love. Ever since I heard the song at the Opera House, I've been meaning to watch it. Actually, I even wanted to watch it before that coz Hannah kept recommending it :) Now, I intend to make you watch it. (Link is down the bottom.)

Before you go any further, just watch the trailer (you'll understand this post better): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44w6elsJr_I

Without giving too much away, I'll just briefly describe it.

Christine is a dancer at the french opera house. During one of the rehearsals, the main actress for the upcoming opera stormed out and Christine was chosen to replace her after auditioning. Everyone loves her performance - including the "phantom" that inhabits this opera house.

Everyone knows about the Phantom. He is the mysterious man who lives underneath the opera house and sometimes attends the operas that he likes. He is also a musical genius, however not many people see him - some don't even believe he is real. He always wears a mask.

One night, the Phantom appears to Christine. He takes her down a secret passage in the opera house, over a lake that's underneath and into his lair. She finds out that he lives here and that he is hiding something under the mask.
Anyway, I won't go into anymore detail.... you can watch it yourself. I'm serious, watch it now.

This is the link of the movie on youtube (remember to watch it in HD, and also fullscreen) Yes, it is supposed to be gray at the beginning:

Enjoy.



Leave A Comment