Phantom is Coming to Get You

Relax peeps. This post isn't ALL about POTO.




Oooh, sexy much? LOL. I finally got someone else obsessed with POTO (bonnie) and I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS BRAINWASHED. >_>

Christine:
In sleep he sang to me
In dreams he came
That voice which calls to me
And speaks my name
And do I dream again?
For now I find
The phantom of the opera is there,
Inside my mind...

When I get obsessed, I really get obsessed. I remember I used to go crazy over Pirates of the Carribean. & then there was the twilight phase, the boys before flowers thing, the alexander rybak obsession (eww), hana kimi manga, and now: The Phantom of the Opera. You better watch out people, the phantom of the opera is out to get you..

Phantom:
Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
My power over you
Grows stronger yet
And though you turn from me
to glance behind
The phantom of the opera is there
Inside your mind...

Oh yeh, and before I forget, my sister got her selective results - Sydney Girls. LOL. I'm telling her not to go but she ain't listening. Fine then -.- Wake up at 6:30 and travel for 2 hours in an old train and bus everyday for all I care. I hope she and my mum stop dancing round the kitchen soon. It's kind of disturbing.

Christine:
Those who have seen your face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you wear
Phantom:
It's me they hear
Both:
My/Your spirit and my/your voice
In one combined
The phantom of the opera is there
inside my/your mind

Yeh man, I'll be happy to sing with you ANY DAY, phantom ;)

Leave A Comment