Lazy Sundays

It's a Sunday afternoon and for once I'm not playing Sims :) Instead, I'm packing and going through my itunes at the same time. Do you know how LONG it takes just to go through every song in your iTunes library and fix up each of them individually? VERY. It's like.. 5 minutes of my life wasted >:(


Two days ago, I spent 1 and a half hours on youtube watching random stuff, aka. nigahiga, community channel and anything that pops up. Community channel is funny. One of her videos teaches you how to lose a fight efficiently and one of her tactics was to whisper "I Love You" to the person that's bashing you up :L Now THAT is a very good idea. Another good idea was to lick the other person on the arm, therefore grossing them out so they wouldn't want to bash you up. XD


Nooo Poh got out on Masterchef :( & just before they all got to go to Hong Kong too... Oh wells, right now I think I'm rooting for Justine (is that how you spell it?) HAHA, when they said the contestants were going to a "food capital" I thought they were talking about France or Italy. But no. Hong Kong it is...


I went to the movies yesterday with Tian, her brother and my sister. We watched Night at the Museum 2. It wasn't that good though... Sometimes there were too much talking and also the storyline was a bit bleh. However, one of the few things I liked about it was that there were two Dexters.


*Dexter 1 & 2 are slapping each other*

Larry: C'mon guys, stop fighting with each other. Team up and face the
enemy!

Dexter 1 & 2: ....... *look at each other, and both
start slapping Larry
*




I recently read a very good book by Scott Westerfield. It was called "The Midnighters: The Secret Hour" and was about a girl who just moved to a strange new town. Everynight, she wakes up and finds that the whole town has frozen for an hour and she's the only one who can move about.

Later, she finds out that there are more people like her and each person has a special power that they can use during that extra hour. There's a dude who can fly and a girl who is psychic. She also has a power but she doesn't know what it is.

Anyway, there's also monsters that are active during that extra hour and for some reason, they're trying to kill her, etc, etc. She also falls in love with the dude who can fly and they spend many nights flying together. YAY :)


Good book, crappy summary... Don't let it put you off though, you should read it.



For the people who don't know, I've been writing a lame modern fairytale for high achievers and so far I've only got 2 pages, whereas some freaky people have already written 9. I shall try to write as little as possible and maybe the teacher will forget about it during the holidays. MUHAHA. this is my evil plan... which is not that evil when you think about it.


Okay, I shall stop here because I realise this is a very random/boring post.
3>

P.S ZOMGMUSICEXCURSIONTOMORROW.


P.P.S ZOMGHISTORYEXCURSIONTHEFOLLOWINGWEEK.


P.P.S ZOMGTHEU.S.THEWEEKAFTERTHAT.

Comments
3 Responses to “Lazy Sundays”
  1. Roslyn says:

    LOL OMG finally, someone who's read that book xD
    its awesome aye xD

  2. Anonymous says:

    how come your mondays are so interesting? ):<

  3. Cynthia says:

    mondays? do you mean sundays?
    LOL. and YES, you're totally right Lyanna, that book is awesome.

Leave A Comment