The Hobo at Cabra

Only 2 hours have passed but I've just realised that I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF TO BLOG ABOUT. Like this piece of cheerio that's stuck to the bottom of my sock coz my sister likes leaving trails of them on the stairs.


How do people blog so much? I'm looking at you juliana, nancy and belinda >_> Like seriously, 2-4 blogs per day? woah...
To nancy: I have an idea. How about we share flab? :) You give me tummy flab and I'll give you leg flab. We'll end up looking like two normal people. YAY.

Omgosh, THAT person gets sexxier every week. When I last saw him, he wore a leather jacket =3 His sneezing was so beautiful & when he said, "Pass the tissues", I nearly died... You know what? Let's just call him he-who-must-not-be-named from now on.

Woah, just then I felt a weird sense of paranoia. Do you ever wonder who reads your blogs? It might be like, a totally random stranger who was just passing by, or mb a stalker who knows you. Most times, its one of your followers but you never know >_> I mean, I also go on random blogs. This one time, I was reading the blog of an indian dude who went to an American college...


Have you ever gone to Cabra at night? I just did (my uncle was buying rice). It's so scary and dark. I saw a hobo eating stuff from one of those big dumpsters. He was wearing a stripy shirt and a backpack and I think I spent 5 minutes just watching him rummage through the rubbish. Occasionally, he would pick something out, clean it and then eat it. It was depressingly interesting.

My grandparents just came over for dinner. We all watched masterchef together and I had to listen to them go, "HA! English people can't coook dim sums!" & also, my grandpa is a little bit deaf so whatever he says, he has to say really loudly. So when he started whispering to my grandma about my eating habits, I heard every word.

Ooh yeh and I nearly forgot to mention. I'm reading Skip Beat, currently up to chapter 79. It's so addictive/good/gaddictive. At first I thought their male characters had stretchy faces but now, I'm used to it. My only complaint is that, how come female characters are always so innocent. Like they keep saying, EHHH?! & they're also so stupid when it comes to figuring out their feelings or other people's feelings. Like a get a brain, would ya?

*sigh* I just LOVE, LOVE this part where she shoots the angel and demon pv. For those who don't know, this manga is about a girl called Kyouko who enters the entertainment industry to get revenge on the guy who broke her heart. In this chapter, she was told to shoot a music video for this same guy and she's playing the angel who slays the demon. (He plays the demon) sexy much? =3

YAY. more angel pictures *o*
























Okay, enough blogging. Cyas :)

-"Baby just say YESSUU!"

Leave A Comment