Happy Birthday Your Majesty

-even though its not really your birthday.


What is this about people working on their fairytale story at home?! I've barely written one page and some people already have more than 5 pages. And they call me a nerd LOL.

-sigh- Don't mind me, I'm just wallowing in despair. The long weekend is OVER. ><' No more playing Sims 2 for 5 hours in a row, no more waking up at 11 am and no more escaping from the world. Ok, that sounds emo. So, what did I do on the weekend?

Friday Night:

I went to KFC with Tian, Nancy and our siblings. We only had tissues for plates so we made quite a mess. Did you know that KFC has a new milkshake kinda thing? The promotion posters made it look like vomit - complete with disgusting, suspicious lumps.

After that we went to Blockbuster and borrowed "Marley and Me". HAHA. We kept pointing out the scary movies to my sister and made her look at the covers. I accidentally walked through the "adult" section and that corrupted my brain. When we got home, Tian, my sister and I watched it together on the big screen/projector. We thought it was comedy but no it wasn't, it was like a man's life story. The only funny thing was when the dog died but Tian didn't think so. She had tears in her eyes.


Saturday:
Played Sims 2 for 3hours. Went to tutoring. Came back and played another 3 hours. I'm trying to find some good snapshots:


This is a picture of one of the houses that I'm playing. If you look reaaaaly closely, you can see one of my characters playing the violin on the verandah.

& heres a close up shot of another family:


At night, we watched another movie. This time it was Ratatouille. OMGOSH its such an awesome movie. Sorry Norway, but I think I'm going to Paris.





Sunday:

I went shopping with my parents. It was soooooo boring. We ate pizza for lunch at this fancy restaurant and then we had to go. At somewhere, I was THIS CLOSE --> <---- to talking to someone but I chickened out. :L One day.. one day...

Monday:

Tian and I went to Othilia's house to watch her play Sims 3. We made a retarded family. Tian's character was wearing stripy socks with a short skirt and slutty top. She also had clown face paint and wore glasses. My character was the most normal. Her name was Luna TicSchmilton. Othilia's character was a short, chubby old man with long, white hair. He wore dark sunglasses, had a monobrow and a large nose with a moustache. His ears stuck out like paddles. It was terrible.

On the way to McDonalds, I kept seeing her character everywhere >_> Oh yeh, and at McDonalds, we sat RIGHT IN FRONT of the toilets. Classy :L

We went back to her house afterwards and I got owned in Rayman: Raving Rabbits. TUHH. Well, I did beat everyone the tracing game. (HAHA) XD

Woahh long post. Goodbye for now.

<3>

Comments
2 Responses to “Happy Birthday Your Majesty”
  1. Bel.♡ says:

    Waahhh, Raving Rabbits!
    I'm good in the tracing game too, high-five ! :)

Leave A Comment