90% Fat free, Creamy lite Yoghurt

Hey People,

I was half torn between whether to blog or not to blog. & I didn't want to blog because of a stupid reason. That reason is because - I didn't want to push my previous post down... XD Y'all can just keep staring at my Phantom of the Opera post till it drives you crazy.

Haha, ever since I watched POTO, I can't seem to stop myself from youtubing its songs or google-imaging pictures from it. GAAAH, sexy phantom has been stuck in my head since Friday night. LOL. People, can't yourselves lucky that I'm afraid of being sued over copyright claims. Otherwise, this blog would be full of POTO videos and songs that I've grabbed from youtube.

Moving on, today was my last tutor lesson. I shall not be going back to that forsaken place until 5 weeks later. HA! Suck that losers. Oh yeh and Nanc, if you're reading this post, I would like to rub it in your face again. YOU TURNED THE STAR! :PP

Today, I spent most of my time working on something secret. I think I spent 2 hours doing that. I can't wait till I'm finished, its gonna be so awesome. In the afternoon, I went to tian's house and watched her brother die in super smash bros. Afterwards, I went to Nancy's house and listened to the Quadratic Equation song. (& did i mention- she turned the star). We looked at baby photos and Dammn.. I used to be such a fat baby.

-but not as fat as you ;)

I feel so energetic right now, I think its something that's in this yoghurt. Those manga lumps look suspiciously like non-mangoey lumps >_>. It feels a bit strange eating yoghurt and reading the "This is why you're fat" webpage at the same time. I guess I'll just do that thing where you eat something and pretend its something else. Initially, I was supposed to be packing but then I turned on my computer and thought, wth, I've got a lot I want to talk about. Also, I can't seem to find my I Heart Edward shirt.

I will now use this space to apologise to the people who follow my blog but I don't follow theirs' back. It's because I couldn't find the "follow blog" button. But NO MATTER, that problem's been fixed. Someone finally explained to me that you just have to enter their url into that space on your blogger dashboard. I feel so stupid...
So, sorry, people.

I just finished reading some other people's blogs. A lot of people seem so sad and emo-ish. Cheer up people! We've got an excursion tomorrow, holidays coming up AND phantom of the opera songs to listen to. What more could you wish for?

Well, goodnight for now.
-cynthia

P.S Juliana, since I'm sitting next to you on the bus tomorrow, I shall make you suffer by forcing you to listen to POTO songs. YAY! ^^

Leave A Comment