A Trip to the City

I love/hate the city.

I love it because its so .. cityish y'know? There's cools shops and restaurants and all these people who hold briefcases and chat on their phone. Today, I saw this lady in a trench coat, talking on the phone and she had two bodyguards following her. I thought, I so wish I was her. I could get an office overlooking the city and get lots of money everyday $$$. But no, I have no interest in commerce or business or politics, even though those jobs earn lots of money :(

I love how the buildings are so pretty. There's ones that are new and have fancy foyers. Others are oldish and cosy. I think I'm just attracted to places where there's just lots of people...

I hate the city because it reminds me of how insignificant a person is. You can just tell that those people with the briefcases either had to work extremely hard or were born rich. A house in the city probably costs thousands... And then you see those kids in the blazers who go to the exclusive schools in the city. I mean seriously, they could go to Kinokuniya after school if they wanted!! I saw groups of them crowded in front of Easyway, etc, etc. You can't help but hate them even though they did nothing to you -.-'

But whatever, ignore my random ramblings... I'm just pissed that I live in a squashy little townhouse next to a train station.

Comments
2 Responses to “A Trip to the City”
  1. Fiona says:

    come live in my house then.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Oooohh jealousy, Cynthia reveals her true colors. ROFL.hahaha.

Leave A Comment