Funny Little World

I'm listening to fairytale as I write this and you know what? You should too. It's riiiiighhht there on the side, in my playlist. Click on it, you know you want to ;)

Even now it's the most played song on my iTunes and probably the most watched video on my iPod. Because of it, I couldn't think of anything else while I was doing the musicianship test... OMGOSH I just want to SING IT OUT LOUD!

Years ago, when I was younger
I kind a liked, a boy I knew
He was mine and we were sweet hearts
That was then, but then it's true
I'm in love with a fairytale

Even though it hurts
Cause I don't care if I lose my mind,
I'm already cursed
Every day we started fighting
Every night we fell in love
No one else could make me sadder
But no one else could lift me high above
I don't know what I was doing
When suddenly we fell apart
Nowadays I cannot find him
But when I do we'll get a brand new start
I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts
Cause I don't care if I lose my mind,
I'm already cursed

He's a fairytale yeah
Even though it hurts
cause I don't care if I lose my mind,
I'm already cursed

*I changed the lyrics a bit to suit a girl.

^^ Alexander Rybak also has another song. It's called "Funny Little World" and its brainwashing me (again)...

Okay, I'll start talking about real news.
Have you seen the New Moon poster? It makes even Robert Pattinson look bearable.

I had debating and my team won :) You know why? Coz the other team were intimidated by my superior powers and they forfeited. So for a whole period we sat in E block and ate Oreos. I <3>

& then I had the musicianship exam. My mum came at 12:00 and then she realised that we had an extra hour. So we went home and watched Norway perform on Eurovision. Btw, sorry Japan and Korea but I think I'll go to Norway instead.

Talking about travelling, there are now 3 confirmed cases of swine flu in Australia. 1 of them is from a boy who just came back from DISNEYLAND. TT' My parents are now seriously thinking of cancelling the vacation. So depressing... after I promised you guys that you could go in my suitcase.
I WANT MY CHINATOWN NOODLES F5

Moving on, I've gotten sick of my desktop wallpaper so I changed it and this is what it looks like now:

But maybe I should use this one:

Or this one:

HOW ABOUT THIS ONE?:

LOLS. Opinions anyone? Let's have a vote. And no I'm not really serious about the last one.

Comments
3 Responses to “Funny Little World”
  1. Bel.♡ says:

    LOL, is the last one of Jun Pyo? :o

  2. Anonymous says:

    you shouldn't use any of them :)

Leave A Comment