Dance Finale Opening

Oh yeh, one thing I forgot to mention b4 was DANCE FINALE XD

It was awesome, especially the opening number. Below is the opening dance for the finale that I bet no-one watched -.-' I think people booed when Natalie came on.

So what are you waiting for? It'll only take a few minutes of your life. (skip to 2:50 for the actual dance)

Here's the original link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TqL-mWlwps

(Disclaimer: I'm not the original uploader. No copyright infringement intended :)

Comments
2 Responses to “Dance Finale Opening”
  1. Fiona says:

    Lol, you wasted many minutes of my life getting me to watch Dance :L. And I want those minutes back >:(.
    Gahhh, can't believe Northern Lights made top 50 list. That book imo was horrible. Put me to sleep D:

    Oh, and don't put your playlist on autoplay xD It's burning my poor ears D:

  2. Cynthia says:

    HAHA! Then turn down your speakers :P

Leave A Comment