Athletic My A**

I have so much stuff to blog about that I don't feel like blogging about them. Does that make sense? Well, I probably won't be blogging much in the next two weeks coz of exams and stuff. I always study the wrong stuff for tests so just to make sure, this time I'm gonna memorise my whole book.

As some of you might know, I'm gonna start learning violin at school. It might seem a bit impulsive but its not, (well maybe I DID decide overnight but that's not the point.) The reason for this is because I want to try something new and broaden my views in the world of music...

& also because I want to busk for money at circular quay :)

Explosive- by Bond is my new favourite song. It's by a group of girls who are part of a string quartet. Look for the song on my playlist (if I can add it).

I had athletics carnival today but mostly I just read: "The Third Summer of the Sisterhood- Girls in Pants". Just to confirm, its "Girls in Pants" NOT "Girls with-NO Pants". We had to wait half an hour for the bus and I ended up sitting three-to-a-seat with a random couple. It was torturous. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and were making out for the whole trip. Like get a room would ya??

On top of that, we had to walk home as well. Tian and Amy went to buy hot chips so Nancy and I were waiting on the other side of the road. Out of nowhere, a man drove past and yelled out "HI!". Wierdo~
When we got home, I told my mum that we were late coz Nancy fell into a hole.

On a blog about fobby parents, this was one of the posts:

"My parent's intent was to name me Stephanie."
-Staphanie Tung


HAHAHAHA, priceless.

Cynthia

P.S. A post is not a post unless its actually about something *cough*Nancy*cough*

Comments
One Response to “Athletic My A**”
  1. Fiona says:

    LOL is that mymomisafob.com?
    that is awesome 8D

Leave A Comment