What Quiz Are You?

I decided to take as many personality quizzes as possible from this site ---> http://www.quizilla.com/
These are my results =D

What Day of the Week are you?


Monday
You are a big planner and you always worry about school. Some
advice- losen up a bit and have some fun! You wake up bright and early every day
and you LOVE TO READ.

OMG F5 I HATE MONDAYS. I always feel like crying coz my weekends are over...

What Snack Are You?


Cookie!
You are a very nice person! Sometimes you can get a little emotional, and
you can be a softy. You never want to hurt someone else's feelings, or insult
anybody. It is also hard for you to lie to anyone.
Hobbies: Baking, Playing
Friend: Milk



Why thank you, I do try to consider myself a nice person (most of the time) ><' I guess this result is alright. Doesn't that cookie look nice? GAAAH.

What Hairstyle Suits You?


Messy hair

You don't care about getting your hair messy at all! Try tying up your hair
without using a brush for a cool effect!


The whole time I was thinking, "Please not bowl cut, please not bowl cut, dear god, please not bowl cut." There was a picture for this one but I'm not showing it to you -.- Just imagine messy hair in your mind.

What's Your Alter-Ego?


You're a protector of nature

Your enemies won't notice you were there until you hit them wind your arrow
or magic. When caught, they won't see you for long we you go invisible or run at
the speed of sound. You are most likely to live in hunts hidden in trees or
caves in foggy lands or even with a group of animals, and you may also work with
a team. You also work hard to conserve nature.

AHAHA My favourite quiz so far. I'm a sucker for all things magical. Can someone tell me the meaning of Alter-Ego though? *ahem*Lyanna?*ahem*

What Colour Defines You?


A calming yellow

The color that describes your personality is a sensual yellow, which means
that you're pretty laid-back and happy with your life and the decisions you
make. You're like the sunshine on a rainy day when you're in the presence of
others, and people usually adore your soothing attitude and look up to you for
advice when times are rough. To sum it all up, you're pretty much amazing!


Umm.. not how I would describe myself but w/e. I was hoping for something cooler, like red, blue or purple maybe? And what's with that line? "People adore your soothing attitude" PSHHH. Don't make me laugh!

What Sport Are You?


baseball/softball
You love to play and you practice very hard. You are always
trying harder than any body. You never quit.
Yeh that's pretty accurate. Apart from the fact that I DON'T LIKE ANY TYPE OF SPORT.

What Separates You From the Crowd?


Your Coolness (If that is a word...)
It's your cool edge that makes you
shine. You have a way of knowing what's cool and what's not, then making it work
in amazing ways! Your friends envy your style and way of thinking. Though, not
everyone will see things in the same way as you. Remember to keep your cool in
difficult situations, but with your charm, you'll have no problem solving even
the most difficult delima.
One of the questions from this one were: When you walk into school, who waves you over? I chose: "The kids sitting in a random place." Well duh, that's our specialty, sitting/standing in the most retarded spots ;) I'm tempted to take this one again, mostly because I don't think the result is right.

Which Planet Are You From?


Mars


A bold, energetic girl like you must be from Mars! This fiery
planet is
tied to the god of war, which gives you extra courage to go after
what you want
and tackle any challenge that comes your way!
NICE...
& Lastly....
Which School Event Are You?
Earth Day
You are Earth Day! You are a new event at my school. You really
care about the environment and stand up for what you believe in.
No, I don't care about the environment, that's just the stupid quiz talking.

Comments
One Response to “What Quiz Are You?”
  1. Snezana says:

    oooooo. im gonna do that quiz

Leave A Comment