To Sleep or not to sleep? That is the question.

Ahhh poor blog, I've left you neglected for so long that you're starting to gather virtual dust. How long has it been since I've had some good ol' heart to heart with you eh? LOL.
Today, I'm not gonna blog about a specific event or the latest amateur art that I've done. I'm just gonna ramble like I used to... So happy reading? O_O

Such a big dilemna. Its 11:01 pm and I can't decide what to do. I've finished writing a poem for HA and that took a while coz my hands were literally FROZEN. I feel tired.
As Shakespeare would've put it, " To sleep or not to sleep? That is the question!"

The holidays went by so fast. Most of it was spent at the computer though, playing Sims 2. Did you know they had a man-eating cow plant which could eat the sim's neighbours? HAHAHA I had so much fun with that.

Books that I want to read:

  • The three vampire books that Snezana has.
  • Evernight,
  • Blood Ritual and
  • Whats-its-name(?)
  • At Angus and Robertson's bookstore they have a top 50 children's book section and "Northern lights- by Phillip Pullman" is one of them. I remember reading it in year 5 but I kinda gave up coz it was SOOOOOO boring. Who knows? Maybe I'll finish it this time, I mean it did take me 4 tries to finish lord of the rings :)
  • Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants- book 2,3 and 4
  • Read Alanna the Lioness series again

So, did youse hear about the Swine Flu? It's spreading so fast and my parents are so paranoid. They're like, "If it keeps spreading, we can't go to America because people are infected there". Problem is, if we dont' go we lose $5000 coz we bought the plane tickets already...

On the last day of the holidays, jessica, elyn, lyanna, jun and aaron(?) came to the townhouse unexpectedly. I was wearing my pjs when they knocked on the door :( LOL, we played a bit of music, went to Tian's house, ordered pizza, played T or D and watched Masterchef. It sure beat studying for science (which I SHOULD HAVE studied for btw). You hear that people? If I fail, its your fault :P

Funny part was when Lyanna shouted out,

"I AM GAY!"

in the townhouse. She could've said it louder though. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

And yes, I also bought Hannah's present in the holidays. Hobbo gloves, a box of lindt chocolates and a kimi doll. PHEW that was too close. Next time I should buy her presents earlier, not two days before school starts.

Dammit there's sport tomorrow -.-

Leave A Comment