More Fanart!


Whoever guesses what this is, I'll give them a virtual lolly and a pat on the back for actually being able to RECOGNISE my drawing. Props to you, whoever you are :)
Now on to real art (aka stuff I didn't draw obviously)
HAHAHA they're so cute. I want colourful hair like Magnus. Now that I think about it, one of the comments on this pic were: "It demonstrates their relationship very clearly." I couldn't agree more.

I have to admit it is kinda strange but oh wells, its still very nicely drawn isn't it? Did you know, I always visualised Magnus as a fat, old man. Probably coz of his name. MAAG-NUUSS. But here, Magnus seems sexier than Jace and yes, that is possible. (That comment was directed at you Nancy :P)

Comments
One Response to “More Fanart!”
  1. Snezana says:

    OMG I WIN I WIN! duh! so obvious OF COURSE I'D WIN! CULLEN CREST!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

Leave A Comment