First Judo Lesson

LOL Everyone's gonna blog about this so I'll just blog DIFFERENTLY.

Judo was so FUNNNN :L We all got to wear the white/blue uniform thingo but I came late so I had to wear a miniature one. I guess i was lucky though, nancy, tian and jessica didn't get one.

At first I was scared coz all the other people who did it were big guys. We learnt how to break fall (fall by putting your arm out and absorbing the impact). I banged my head once :( It was so funny. Everyone was just falling over. You could hear: BANG BANG BANG, as the old man came around and pushed us over, like dominoes...

Talking about the old man, when he took his shirt off to put on the white uniform we all turned away coz we didnt want to see his flab. I dunno if Nancy looked though :L

Basically, we fell for 1 and a half hours. And when we didn't fall, we had to grab a partner and make THEM fall. HAHAHA at Lyanna who had to be the guinea pig. Phoenix's sis and bro were so cute though. The old man called her bro "shortstuff". He was the only guy there.

Congrats to Jessica who was told that she had natural talent at falling :L In 3 years time, she's going to go to the Olympics and win medals. Overall, it was very fun. We got told that we were a very good group and that we did really well for a bunch of girls. HAHAHA Now I get to tell people that I know judo and I can KICK THEIR ASS.

Leave A Comment