10 Random Facts


  1. The first letter of everyone in my family makes up the word "CASH". Funny right? Considering how dirt poor we are.... (Ah yes, listen up children, this is what we call IRONIC).

  2. I'm a perfectionist. Everything I do, I have to do right. If not, I'll go crazy.


  3. I went to the Easter Show yesterday (look at Nancy's blog for more info) and bought a cheese dog. She found a recipe on the net and we're gonna make them in the holidays. Bring on the carbs XD


  4. I really like dorky computer/fantasy games. HAHA. I think I got that from my cousin who's also into dorky games. Seriously, we can spend the whole day gaming. Me, my sister and cousin stayed up till 12 am one night playing and my sis collasped the next day because of a headache.


  5. I had swimming lessons for 8 years.


  6. Pets I've had: A fish named Geoffrey who died of unknown causes. Another fish named No-Name who died of an infestation of worms in his tank. A budgie named Leaf who liked eating wallpaper and thus, pisisng my mum off. He flew away.


  7. I have a fear of the dark. Not like a phobia kind of fear though, more like a small, unconscious one. Especially after watching scary movies. Wait, doesn't everyone feel that? Oh, okay then.


  8. I drank champagne yesterday and it tasted horrible. There was a weird buzzing in my head and it left a disgusting aftertaste. Tian's brother, on the other hand, nearly chugged down the whole glass. BLEURGHH!


  9. A normal 100g Cadbury Easter egg takes one hour of jogging to work off. That is, if you jog at 8 km/h. How many Easter eggs have you eaten so far?

  10. According to a recent convo with my old cousins (Manly and Roxie), Tian's going to be the first to get a boyfriend :L I quote: "It's always the most unlikely person who gets a boyfriend first." And um.. I'm sorry Nancy but when they asked I said you had a boyfriend =3 (Which is kind of true btw) So if they start asking questions, it was probably because of me. HAHAHA.

Comments
One Response to “10 Random Facts”
Leave A Comment