What is Judo?

First thing I saw when I walked into the room was a bunch of people doing weird moves up and down the mats. & I thought to myself: What did I get myself into?

Judo. I have NO idea what it is. When I asked CC, she said, "My friend broke her toenail when doing judo."
O-kay... that really makes me feel better.
Apparently its a form of martial arts that involves lots of pushing and pulling. hahaha like sumo wrestling? Coz I ain't doing no sumo wrestling. I would rather karate chop people :)

Well getting back to the judo place, there were people of all ages there and only 3 girls. The teacher was an old man who tried to make us promise to come back on Thursday and have a free trial. He also demonstrated by strangling Juliana and Hannah was like, "No! Juliana!"

Meanwhile, Nancy couldn't take her eyes off his chest hair and flab.

The man asked us, "What would you do if someone pushed you in the street?"
Um... get up and run away, I guess? LOL. The correct answer was fall properly.
From the three girls that were there, two of them had won medals in state championships and stuff.
HAHAHAHA We're just here to do it for fun and exercise...

& since we (excluding Nancy) dont' want no scary old man coming after us, we're gonna go back on Thursday and learn how to FALL PROPERLY. This is gonna be a memorable life experience. Bring it on =D

Leave A Comment