Staying at Home

As some of you know, I stayed home today. It was fun =D Mostly I just slept and watched BBF though...

Oh yes, and if anyone is wondering, I named the baby Edward Junior, after his daddy dearest ;)

Well there's not much else to say. I'm going to school tomorrow though coz of science test. -sigh- I can successfully say that I have wasted a day. But it was fun. Who knew that my townhouse looked so pretty in the afternoons? With the sun shining through the trees and the train station basked in a warm glow... I think the laziness has gotten to me.

BTW Elyn, I've nearly finished Lirael. Hehe sorry for taking so long, I hardly read anymore coz of our lazy rollcall and stuff.

Oooh yes, I read a poem on the net. It was about chickens losing feathers. This chicken kept getting teased by other chickens until one day, a rooster came along and stuck up for him. Then they lived happily ever after. THE END

Genius.

Anyways, I really like this picture so I think I'll post it.

Aren't they cute??

Nancy, this picture is for you. Enjoy XD



Truth or dare? :p

Comments
One Response to “Staying at Home”
  1. Nancy Luu says:

    LOLOL cutie sexy hottie :D:D

Leave A Comment